Data provided through this website
Origin, purpose, legal basis and nature of the data processed
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and without the need for specific consent from the interested party, the data will be stored, collected and processed by the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, execution and / or stipulation of the contract with the Customer and / or management of any pre-contractual measures, as well as access to the services offered by the Data Controller;
- fulfillment of any legal obligations, tax and fiscal provisions deriving from the performance of the business activity and obligations related to administrative and accounting activities;
- communication of data to third parties for the fulfillment of contractual obligations, execution and / or stipulation of the contract with the Customer and / or management of any pre-contractual measures;
- communication of data to third parties for any regulatory obligations, fiscal and tax provisions deriving from the performance of the business activity and obligations related to administrative and accounting activities.
- sending newsletters and communications for direct marketing purposes via email, sms, whatsApp, paper mail, in relation to the services provided by the Data Controller;
The legal bases of the processing for the purposes to), b), there is d) indicated above are Articles 6.1.b) and 6.1.c) of the Regulations The provision of data for the aforementioned purposes is optional, but failure to provide the data and refusal to provide them would make it impossible for the Data Controller to execute and / or stipulate the contract and provide the services requested by it The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes e) is art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR as the treatments are based on consent; it is specified that the Data Controller may collect a single consent for the purposes described therein, pursuant to the General Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam” of 4 July 2013. The granting of consent to the use of data for marketing purposes is optional and if the interested party wishes to oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes carried out with the means indicated here, as well as revoke the consent given; may do so at any time without any consequence (except for the fact that he will no longer receive marketing communications) by following the instructions in the “Rights of the interested party” section of this Notice. Direct sending of its own advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out its own market research or commercial communications in relation to products or services similar to those used by the Customer, the Company may use the e-mail addresses or personal data pursuant to and within the limits allowed by art. 130, paragraph 4 of the Code and the provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 19 June 2008 even in the absence of explicit consent. The legal basis for the processing of data for this purpose is art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. f) of the GDPR, without prejudice to the possibility of opposing this treatment at any time, following the instructions in the “Rights of the interested party” section of this Information.
Nature of the provision
Rights of the interested party